Student Advisory Council
The Student Advisory Council's responsibilities are:
- To discuss the problems that faces the students while studying in the college and to suggest the best ways to solve them .
- To offer some suggestions with regards to upgrading the student activities in the college .
- To suggest methods for enhancing the services offered by the college for the students.
- It should take a major role in planning student concerns .
- It should help in creating awareness among the students about the college rules and by laws .
- It should play a major role in developing creativity and student talents in practical areas .
- It should motivate students to learn the correct way while inquiring or addressing questions to college staff and lecturers .