1. We will provide excellent governance and administration with transparency and adherence to ethical principles.
2. We will offer students high quality teaching, learning and training opportunities through continuous market analysis and curriculum review process and using recent technology.
3. We will offer quality programs that promote entrepreneurial skills and respond to the changing market needs and developments in technology.
4. We will ensure that graduates develop into responsible citizens by enriching their values and attributes to positively affect the socio economic development.
5. We will develop staff by offering opportunities for professional and personal development, rewarding hard work and innovative thinking.
6. We will encourage opportunities for applied Research and Consultancy.
7. We will foster mutually beneficial constructive partnerships with various public and private sector organizations, professional bodies and local and international communities that benefit the community at large.
8. We will provide facilities and learning resources that are effectively utilized and well managed to ensure efficient student and staff services.
Graduates / Attributes
Graduates of the Colleges of Technology:
Attribute 1: Are well disciplined and committed to hard work and a high standard of productivity.
Attribute 2: Are able to apply the knowledge and skills to a diverse and competitive work environment.
Attribute 3: Are able to think critically, analyze and solve problems.
Attribute 4: Have a high degree of competence in using information and communication technology.
Attribute 5: Are professionally competent and up-to-date in their field of specialization in a changing global environment.
Attribute 6: Can gather and process knowledge from a variety of sources, and communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
Attribute 7: Can effectively demonstrate and apply good interpersonal skills in team work and leadership roles.
Attribute 8: Are committed to self-development through lifelong learning.
Attribute 9: Are socially responsible citizens aware of contemporary issues in contributing to national development.
Attribute 10: Are able to demonstrate and apply their entrepreneurial skills.
Principles / Values
Professionalism: Hard work, commitment, accountability and transparency.
Integrity: Honesty and fairness.
Flexibility: A willingness to learn, develop new skills, and take on new responsibilities.
Teamwork and tolerance: Transparency, diversity, acceptance, openness to constructive criticism and ethical behaviour.
Creativity and innovation: Imagination and originality.
Communication: Commitment to the effective exchange of information.