Business Studies Department conducted an Induction Program for students of Foundation Level-4 and Diploma (Business Studies) for the Academic Year 2016-2017 Semester I. Purpose of the workshop was to give an overview about the Business Studies Department and provide in brief the scope of the different Specializations offered by the department. The program was conducted on November 7, 2016 (Wednesday) from 10 to 12 noon at MPH.
The program started with recital of pious verses from the Holy Quran. Dr Anupum Sharma explained the contents of the Studies Student handbook: (2016-17) and briefed how the handbook could assist them throughout their study period in the department. They were advised to download and print the student handbook from the college website.
The program covered the main areas of Business studies department as well as college. The main presenters were
1. Ms. Sameena Begum: College Vision ; Mission and Graduate Attributes
2. Mr. H. Kaiilur Rahman: College Library
3. Mr Samir Pradhan and Ms Nirmala : Human Resource Section
4. Ms Fatma Al Zadzali: Marketing Section
5. Mr Naveed Khan : ELearning
6. Ms Khalsa Al Sabti and Ms Zamzam Accounting Section
7. Dr Christina Cruz : Health and Safety.
8. Ms Mafooda al Mamari : Advising and registration.
The program comprehensively covered the major areas that would help the new students understand the rules and regulations of the college Dr Imran Hashim the HoD. Business Studies thanked all the presenters for their efforts.