In pursuit towards community outreach; Marketing Section-Business Studies Department organized an Educational and Career Enhancement session to the students of XII standard of Douhat Al Adab School (Al Khuwair-Muscat) on 28th of November 2017.
The objective of the program was to provide a birdseye view about availability of various courses and their respective specializations after foundation program.
The session was organized and conducted by Ms.Arshiya Sultana-Lecturer, Marketing Section with the students of Business Ethics Course (section-31).The students from different specializations studying Business Ethics took an initiative to brief the school students about their respective specialization.
Ms.Hafsa Al Zadjali, Marketing Student of business Studies Department and President of SAMA –Marketing Hub volunteered to represent the Marketing section.
Ms.Hafsa Al Zadjali played an active role to achieve the objectives of the community outreach program by enlightening, conversing and specifying the major criteria and requirement to join Higher College of Technology. The session was held in two batches for XII standard with Queries raised and doubts clarified.
The following are the list of students who volunteered for briefing and sharing knowledge in various areas of their Specialization, to achieve the goals of Educational and Career Enhancement.
- Hafsa Al Zadjali- Business Studies Department –Marketing Section
- Rafif Saif Sulaiman Al Muzaini-Business Studies Department –Accounting & Human Resource Management.
- Salha Khalaf Rashid Al Riyami-Applied Science Department-Chemistry Specialization.
- Sharifa Mohammed Said Al Fori -Information Technology Department-Networking and Database Specialization.
- Marwan Muneer Mohammed Al Zadjali-Engineering Department-Civil Engineering Specialization.
- Basil Khalfan Nasser Al Wahibi-Engineering Department-Electrical Engineering Specialization.
- Essa Saleh Ali Al HAbsi- Engineering Department-Electrical Engineering Specialization.
- Majed Ahmed Hamood Al Malki- Engineering Department-Mechanical Engineering Specialization.
To conclude the Principal and staff of Douhat Al Adab School extended their appreciations for the outstanding initiative taken the students of HCT and also requested for more such educational sessions. The Principal and staff also extended their recognitions for the HCT students on their Twitter Account for the same: https://mobile.twitter.com/aldoha2017/status/936241303704293376