FAQs for Public Relations (Students)
Duties and responsibilities of Public Relations Team at the HR Department:
• Handle and follow up requests of employees and students regarding (residence visas/transfers of sponsorship and health cards).
• Update visas and health cards’ information in the HR system.
• Prepare cash compensation forms for visa allowances for employees and non-Omani students.
• Prepare airline tickets cash allowance forms for non-Omani employees.
• Follow up with the authorities of the university administration and other bodies on issues related to all the above.
What are the Requirements and procedures for renewing a student visa?
- Download and fill out a STUDENT VISA application form from the ROP website or a Sanad Office.
- A copy of the passport, the visa, and two (2) photos.
- 30 OMR visa issuance fee.
What are the Requirements for issuing and renewing student health cards?
- A copy of the passport.
- Two (2) photos.
- University card.
For any inquiries, please contact the following: