Student Advisory Council
The Student Advisory Council's responsibilities are:
- To discuss the problems that students face while studying in the college and to suggest the best ways to solve them.
- To offer some suggestions with regards to upgrading the student activities in the college.
- To suggest methods for enhancing the services offered by the college for the students.
- To take a major role in planning student concerns.
- To help in creating awareness among the students about the college rules and by laws.
- To play a major role in developing creativity and student talents in practical areas.
- To motivate students to learn the correct way while inquiring or addressing questions to college staff and lecturers.