Pre-Registration Open for IoT Workshop. IT Students are eligible to register.
WHEN: 13-02-2020 | 10 AM – 12 PM
Pre-registration deadline : 11 Feb 2020
Notification of Acceptance/ Rejection : 12 Feb 2020
Date of Workshop : 13 Feb 2020
Here's the pre-registration link:https://forms.gle/7wixwgTuVLJNoGpC8
Objectives of Workshop
· Give an overview of the Practical Programming Bag.
· Give an overview of Arduino board.
· Understand what an Arduino is and how it works.
· Learn how to use an Arduino safely.
· Program your Arduino using code that you've written in the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
· Learn programming concepts using C and C++ along with Arduino specific programming.
· Use a wide variety of hardware and components using the Practical Programming Bag.
· Build your own innovative project with Arduino.