The staff and students of our college can now access the following three ProQuest online databases through staff portal and student portal:
- ProQuest e-Books central
- ProQuest Central (e-Journals database) and
- ProQuest Dissertation Database
- Click the ProQuest link (ProQuest - MOM Library Portal) on the staff portal/ student portal or click here https://momp.deepknowledge.io/OMM
- After opening the MOM Library Portal for ProQuest, just click any database. It will ask you to enter username and password, where you can see “Register a new account” message.
- Click on “Register a new account” and fill the simple form.
- The user must use theour college email domain to create an account in ProQuest :
For staff : [username]@hct.edu.om
For Students: [student ID]@stu.hct.edu.om
Note: give a different Password for Proquest registration.
- Once the user completes the registration, he /she will receive an activation link to the email indicated. The user has to click the link to activate the account.
- Then user can login and access all the databases.
We request you to kindly use these e-Resources effectively for your study purpose. For more information, please contact the library staff.