The RCC is pleased to announce that the TRC has officially launched the Graduate Research Grants (GRG), which target the following groups of Omani researchers:
1) Employees in TRC affiliated organizations in Oman:
· Bachelor degree holders with 3 years of work experience
· Master degree holders
2) Postgraduate students, enrolled in postgraduate Diplomas, Master and PhD programs in affiliated academic institutions in Oman
3) Oman Medical Specialty Board (OMSB) residents
4) Postgraduate students currently studying abroad, who have never received any government or industry funded scholarship for the current academic degree that they are enrolled in. The conditions of the GRG program are the following:
- The maximum duration is two years per project
- The maximum budget is OMR 3,000/ project, and there are no caps for subcategories
5) The online application portal is under construction. Updates will be announced shortly.
*For more details regarding GRG, please check the file below.