Training Topic : Integrity for Staff
Event organizer : HCT - Staff Development Committee
Facilitator : Dr Araby , HOD of Business Studies Department, Muscat College
Venue, Date and Time: BS056 – meeting room on 28-11-2018 at 10 Am to 12 PM.
The Staff Development Committee of Higher College of Technology organized a seminar on Integrity for staff. The workshop was headed by Dr Araby HOD of Business studies department from Muscat College. The main themes of the seminar is how to practice Academic Integrity in the workplace.
The following points were focused during the sessions.
- Academic Integrity and its importance.
- How to do Academic Integrity.
- Affirming the importance of Academic Integrity to our students.
- How Integrity leads to trust, leadership, employability and peace of mind.
- Creating a culture of integrity in the classroom.
- Affirming Academic Integrity as a code institutional value.
- Reducing opportunities to engage in Academic dishonesty.
- A role of teachers as guides and mentors.
The facilitator conducted this seminar in an enthusiastic way and it is helpful to the staff as how to use Academic Integrity among staff and students.