Training Topic: Harmonizing knowledge of economy education to excellence between student and teacher
Event organizer: HCT - Staff Development Committee
Facilitator: Mr. Ahmed Abdul Rasool Al Zadjali, Security Advisor for Public Establishment for Industrial Estates -Madayn.
Venue, Date and Time: BS056 – Meeting room on 14th November 2019 at 10 Am.
The Staff Development Committee of Higher College of Technology, Muscat organized a training workshop on Harmonizing knowledge of economy education to excellence between student and teacher for the staff on 14th November 2019. This workshop was headed by Mr. Ahmed Abdul Rasool Al Zadjali, Security Advisor for Public establishment for Industrial Estates –Madayn for Business Studies Department. This training was to encourage the faculty members to follow a culture of excellence that focuses on the best education and create a lifelong passion for learning among the students.
The following points were focused during the session.
- Ahmed highlighted the importance of health and peace in a person’s life.
- A brief introduction about the session and the overall approach throughout.
- Introduction about life ingredients (4D’s- Discipline, Dream, Determination and Devotion)
- Importance of Time Management( 25 years of learning)
- Highlighted on the topic of life without a teacher.
- Different role of teachers to be adapted with changing environment
- Information about best countries in the world for education- 1st being China
- Growth of ICT
This session really inspired and motivated all the staff as the training was conducted in an effective positive way and it was very useful and informative and helpful to all the faculty members who participated in it.