It is with great pride and joy that we would like to share the news that the Business Studies students of the Higher College of Technology won several awards in the recent “Synergy 2018” competition. The HCT’s Business Studies students have consistently demonstrated their knowledge, talents and skills by winning again for two (2) consecutive years on similar events. Last year, it was the “Synergy 2K17 an Inter-Collegiate management Meet” held last when all the first prizes were awarded to our participants. For this year’s “Synergy 2018” competition which was held last 19th March, 2018 in Shinas College of Technology (SCT), the following students won the following awards:
1. Best Manager Competition - First & Second Place:
· 1st place: Ramla Mohamed Redha
· 2nd Place: Khlood Khalfan Ahmed Al-Jabri
2. Battle of Marketing Strategies - First Place
· Nasser Suleiman Nasser AlShaaili
· Shamsa Mohammed Al-Zadjali
· Noor alhuda Yaqoob said Al-Hasani
3. On-the-Spot Logo Competition – Special Award for Relevance of Design:
· Sumaiya Said Salim Al Hashmi
Once again, we wish to congratulate the students for their success and hope that they will continuously excel in the pursuit of their careers.
Our best compliment to Ms. Reem al Farsi and all the faculty members for their teaching, training and guidance that made our students holistically competent to match all their peers and excel in all fields.
Moreover, our sincerest gratitude to the management for their continuous support and assistance in developing our students skills and talents.