Training Topic : “Intensive training on MS Teams and E-Learning”
Event organizer : Staff Development Committee
Head of the Department: Dr Bassam Khalil Hamdan Tabash
Facilitator : Mr Muhammed Nadeem Tariq
Venue, Date and Time: – 13th Sep 2020 at 10 AM to 11 AM thru MS Teams.
The Staff Development Committee of Business Studies Department organized an intensive training on MS Teams and E-Learning. This training was given by Mr Muhammed Nadeem Tariq, Staff of Educational service section. The main theme of this training is to encourage all the faculties to use E-Learning and MS Teams for conducting Quizzes and to teach in a most effective way using all the tools in MS Teams.
The following points were focused during the session.
- A brief introduction about the session regarding MS Teams and E-Learning was well displayed.
- The importance and the benefits of conducting online exams.
- To create a file for entering questions in the E-learning.
- How to create categories of questions relating to LOT and HOT chapter wise.
- How to upload the questions in the E-learning chapter wise.
- How to fix the grade for assessment
- To take online attendance in MS Teams
- To take online attendance in E-learning
The session was very interactive and effective. The way he explained it is enthusiastic. Questions were raised by the faculties and the doubts are clarified. To conclude, Mr Muhammed Nadeem Tariq conducted the session in an effective positive way and it was very informative and helpful to all the faculties especially in this pandemic where online classes playing a vital role.