A team of 30 students and 4 staff members from Electronics and Communication Engineering specialization, EEE section, Engineering Department have visited Omantel Telecommunications Centre, Ruwi, on 9th March 2020 (from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm).
The interaction with this company has given an insight on the following parameters related to the field of Wireless communication networks:
- Switching Circuits and Signaling concepts
- Network Devices and components
- Routing algorithms
- Channel assignments and modelling
- 4G/5G Network architecture
- Antennas and RADAR Systems