Our program prepares students for a career in photography, graphic design, print, web, and interactive media design. Students learn to conceptualize, and effectively communicate a well-defined message to an audience using visual elements and problem-solving through design.
Our program teaches students about all aspects of the design process, as well as the digital landscape using state of the art facilities and the latest of what technology has to offer. Students are exposed to subjects such as:
- Principles and elements of Photography
- Principles of graphics and design
- Project management
- Print design and layout
- Personal portfolio Development
- On the Job Training, amongst others
Practical Learning Opportunities
Throughout the curriculum, students will produce print and web-ready content that builds their digital portfolios. Students get the chance to have their creation reviewed and evaluated by industry professionals.
- Photography Equipment: Hundreds of state of the art Photography equipment that is available for the students to use in their practical projects.
- Mac Lab: Strengthen the experience and talents needed using industry-leading software, such as Adobe CC, in a future career.
- Field Trips: Touring advertising firms, Photography and design workshops, exhibits to learn how their skills and expertise can be utilized in a diversity of business environments.
- OJT(On The Job Training): OJT provides students with a real market and business environment exposure that is not available in the classroom, sharpens the soft skills in communication, business ethics, productivity, teamwork, and time management.