Transfer Student Procedure
The Photography Department welcomes any student who is interested in this profession, wants to work hard, motivated, thinks critically, uses technology well, speaks and writes English, is a team player, follows direction, and driven to succeed. If you meet these attributes and want to join the program from another specialization, come talk to us:
- Bring to the interview with you:
- Your transfer request form.
- Copy of your grades/transcripts to date.
- Portfolio or organized collection of images.
- List of reasons why you want to join the program.
The interview will consist of a panel of department stakeholders who will ask you a series of questions to determine if you can be accepted or not.