HCT Alumni

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What is an alumnus or alumna?

An alumnus is a male graduate or former student and an alumna is a female graduate or former student. “Alumni” is the plural referring to graduates of both sexes. You automatically become a member of the HCT Alumni Network when you complete a course or program with HCT. The term graduate is not used as not all HCT alumni are graduates.


How can I obtain a copy of my Degree certificate?

You can apply for a replacement award certificate through the Admission and Registration Department.


How can I obtain a copy of my College transcript?

You can obtain a transcript through Admission and Registration Department.


How do I get in touch with my friends from HCT?

Go to the Find Your Friends page, give us as many details as possible and, if we've got a current address for them, we'll let them know that you're trying to contact them. Due to the Data Protection Act (1998) we are unable to divulge any addresses directly to a third party.


I'm an employer, how do I get confirmation of a student's achievement?

To obtain confirmation that a job applicant has completed a course at HCT, you should put your request in writing to the Admission and Registration Department. You can find the address on the website. Your request should include the name of the award claimed together with the year of completion, plus the full name of the student and their Civil ID. Please note that you must obtain written consent from the job applicant.


I'm an employer, how can I advertise job vacancies to HCT alumni?

To promote your vacancies to HCT finalists and alumni, please coordinate with the Student Affairs Office.

Location Map

Location Map

Campus Map

Campus Map