Computer Services Section
We have network technicians to provide support and services for the wired and wireless connection and maintenance of college network.
For problems related to Network Connection, please contact the Helpdesk Coordinator in any of three (3) different ways:
• Call Helpdesk at extension number 5089.
• Fill-up Staff Helpdesk Service Request Form at N426.
• Use HCT website and log-on to the Onlne Helpdesk System.
Wireless Configuration procedure:
1. HoD/HoS of different departments request for wireless connection
2. Approval from HoD/HoS ETC
3. Network Team survey and identify necessary requirements
4. Network Team will request the maintenance to layout the UTP cable if needed.
5. Network Team proceed for the installation and configuration of wireless access point once the requirements is complete
6. ETC Technician will proceed the installation and configuration of computer to connect to wireless AP
7. Students and staff signs the acknowledged receipt
8. In case there is a problem with the connection, Network Team will handle to solve the problem.