Entrepreneurship and Innovation Unit
NOTE: Deadlines and Sectors are subject to change.
Organized by Authority of Small and Medium Enterprise. There are different sectors.
- Best Entrepreneurship Supporter
- Best Educational Initiative
Deadline is on: 22/7/2017
Terms and Conditions
1. Fill in the application form and meticulously provide all needed information (participants shall be contacted through using registered information)
2. Provide required data and documents to verify accuracy of data in application form.
3. Winners of previous year Entrepreneurship Award CANNOT participate in the same award category in following award. However, the supporting organisations can participate provided they have developed/improved existing or new initiatives /processes/service to support SMEs.
4. Submit completed documents. Drafts and models of an unimplemented business and service initiatives will not be accepted; this condition does apply for best business idea category.
5. Participation in two main categories is permitted, under the condition that a maximum of one sub category under each main category will be eligible.
6. Applicants for the Awards have to confirm acceptance of rules, conditions and standards that control the Awards through completed registration.
7. Applicants have to provide real proofs, practical examples, new digital statistics and supporting documents.
8. Applicants have to provide required documents in a clear and organised manner; and any method other than that would be excluded without prior notice.
9. The Awards committee is not obliged to accept applications, their contents or preserving them.
10. Registration must be completed and presented as electronic documents as per standards of each category of the award. Please review procedures mentioned in the Participants’ Guide.
11. Intellectual property rights must be respected. Applicants who do not adhere to those rights shall be penalised.
12. Once the registration period is over, all incomplete applications/ applications registered in an inappropriate category or do not fit within the award's conditions shall be excluded without prior notice.
13. Based on the recommendations of the Jury committee, The Awards committee has the right to withhold or withdraw the award in any category if submitted documents violate the award' rules.
14. The resolution of the Jury committee is final and independent.
OTE: There are rules specific for each competition sector. Visit the website for these rules https://theaward.riyada.om/en/categoryandcriteria/Pages/default.aspx?ismenu=1#