Entrepreneurship and Innovation Unit
The Young Professional Program
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
What We Require From A Candidate:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Oman;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major that includes modules in Business or IT or Accounting ;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA of 3 -proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Muscat as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel as opportunities for employment after training could be elsewhere in the MENA / Gulf region;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in the end of November 2017 and full time availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday - Thursday throughout the training period is essential.
- The Program will last for 3 months.
For BUSINESS / IT :
For ACCOUNTING :