If it is unavoidable that you need to go out of your homes, you are asked to practice good hygiene by:
- Practice physical/social distancing of at least 2 meters;
- Washing your hands often, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water;
- Using sanitizer if washing of hands is not possible;
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow;
- Throwing used tissues in the bin immediately and washing hands afterwards;
- No contact such as handshake;
- Limiting touching of your face.
You are also asked to wear and use properly mask or gloves. Proper use of these two PPEs (personal protective equipment) is shown below.